Start a new topic

Problem in Associated image target collection failed extraction

Hello Sir/Ma'am, 

I am having wikitude load issue after once I initialise the wikitude it's showing logo but couldn't connect and fetch the image also unable to detect the image. I am getting this alert "The associated image target collection failed extraction". Can anyone help me on this issue ?

• My xcode version - Version 13.2.1 (13C100)
  • Latest ios version of os.
  • I have tried with my trial wikitude key along with production key still same issue.
  • I have used native wikitude api.

Here is my log from xcode build -

>Error: [com.wikitude.computer_vision_interface][00:00:12.084.624] > Unable to create dataset from given target collection resource '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/F394B81A-7077-4EAC-87B7-7BD688EAD714/Picanol.app/ar/assets/tracker.wtc'. (code 1001)

>Error: [com.wikitude.image_tracker][00:00:12.084.644] > The associated image target collection failed extraction (code 6002) (underlying error: Unable to create dataset from given target collection resource '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/F394B81A-7077-4EAC-87B7-7BD688EAD714/Picanol.app/ar/assets/tracker.wtc'. (code 1001))

Kindly Regards,
Parth 

1 Comment

Hi,

Which product are you using?

Looks like you are trying to load a local .wtc, but the URL is not correct. Here's an example of how this is generated our Native SDK app:

NSURL *imageTrackerResourceURL = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:@"magazine" withExtension:@"wtc" subdirectory:@"Assets"];

You should be getting a string starting with "file:///private/var/...". Please have a look at the sample app bundled in the SDK package, and make sure that the formatting of the URL for your .wtc is correct and points to the right file.

All the best,
Damian

Login or Signup to post a comment