Start a new topic

Problem with displaying model on AR picture.

It worked perfectly before but idk what happened.  When I AR with the Note 10 it works perfectly fine but to upload the file just to see the adjustments suck.  Can someone point me in the right direction as to why nothing shows up on top of the image w/ the webcam?  It just stopped working out of the blue.  I have the latest drivers and everything. :(

btw Vuforia works with zero issues

help :(

Hi,

Please provide the following details (as mentioned when you created the forum post):

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • If you use an Extension, which Unity, Cordova, Xamarin, Flutter version are you using?
  • What device does this happen with (model details and OS version)?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?
  • As you mention that the adjuments suck - could you please provide further details on the exact issue you're facing?
  • If the issue persists, could you please send us your AR experience (in case you're not working with the Native API or Unity).

Thx and greetings

Nicola

It was working fine when I didn't do any updates.  It just stopped worked.  I have the latest of everything.

Hi,

Could you please reply to the following questions so that we can investigate your issue?

• Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • If you use an Extension, which Unity, Cordova, Xamarin, Flutter version are you using?
  • What device does this happen with (model details and OS version)?
  • Is  this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens  with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?
  • As you mention that the adjuments suck - could you please provide further details on the exact issue you're facing?
  • If the issue persists, could you please send us your AR experience (in case you're not working with the Native API or Unity).

Thanks,

Eva

JS API and Native API?  How do you know which one?

It's Unity.. and the latest version.

Latest Android OS..  I'm following the AR Udemy course from Penny.

Hi.

This seems like a problem with the camera permissions. Are you using the sample project we're provided, but only including one of the scenes in your build? You need to include the Main Menu scene as well, otherwise the camera permissions are not asked and you get a black screen. As a temporary workaround, you can also enable camera permissions from the settings on your phone.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment