I am using 2018 LTS Unity. Wikitude 8.6.0
If I turn on advanced tracking for any tracked, unity crashes right after the game starts. The mobile phone is also falling. If I use demo samples, the application will not crash, but it will crash with any of my WTCs.
Please provide the following details:
- Please share details on any crash logs and details when the app is crashing.
- Please also share the .wtc file and the exact steps to reproduce the issue.
- What device and OS is this happening on?
For clarification: if you only switch the .wtc file in the SDK sample app and adapt the naming for the .wtc and target image references the SDK sample app will crash?
Thx and greetings
1. In the attached files
2. It does not depend on the .wtc file. It can be any new. I am using .wtc 8.5 (.zip) version. I open "Image Tracking - Extended tracking" sample scene. Add any .zip. Choose another wtc (tracker.zip) in image tracker options. It looks like screenshot.png.
3. I test this in the Windows and Android 8 editor of Samsung S8 and S7.
Yes. it will crash
Thanks for your participating
Thank you for reporting this issue. We've identified the problem internally and we'll issue a fix as soon as possible.
Until then, please use regular .wtc files for extended tracking.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
SDK 8.7.0 was just released and includes a fix for this issue. Please let us know if it's working fine for you.
Yes. Now it works correctly. Thanx!