Hello, I`ve been using wikitude months ago and I convinced my company that we use it instead of another SDK to complete our project. We are still doing the domo. it is an augmented reality app with Object target. my problem is that the augmented 3D model does not overlay or stitch over the real world object and when rotating the real world object the augmented object does not even rotate. It zooms out instead.
Any help please
Can you please provide the following details:
- Which version of the SDK are you using?
- Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
- what device does this happen with? Is this happening with different devices or platforms?
- is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device.
- Please send a video of the behaviour
Thx and greetings