I'm getting really weird problems with geo examples and code in general.
What I do is the following:
- I've installed JS WT example from SDK download and I'm using WT browser to point (in the Developer option) to some code I have on my server.
- I've done this from devices Samsung S7, S8 and S9. From iPhone X and 8.
- I used my own code in the past thru WT browser and it worked ok.
What happens is this:
- ALWAYS I get the yellow button with the triangle inside in which it says that it's trying to locate you. Never appear any POI.
- Doesn't matter which version (I've tried WT SDK 7 and 8) that it doesn't work at all.
- I've used all the possible options on loading architecture libraries...
And I'm still stuck.
Is there anybody out there that can help me...
Thanks in advance!