Details to your questions:
1) Correct the difference is mainly the free included updated and support outside of the public forum.
2) Yes - this is available within our entprise package - called Enterprise API. If this is of interest, please contact sales [at] wikitude . com
3) If you work with Offline recognition, you can add up to 1000 images to a .wtc file.
2) I have seen the attached image in your documentation stating that there is a REST api for managing Targets and it is a route that is different from the Enterprise package. Please Clarify!
3) and what are the maximum no of images/projects that i can store on your web target manager.
2) The Targets API was renamed to Enterprise API - so these 2 are the same. The Enterprise API script is a script that can be installed on your servers to be completely independant of the Wikitude servers.
3) If you don't work with the Enterprise API - but go with Studio (former web target manager) - you have a storage limitation. As Trial user you have 1GB, SDK one time fee customers have 50GB and subscription customers have 100GB.
1) First, i am in a comparison between SDK PRO 3D/yr and the one-time payment for it so i figured out that Wikitude support and Wikitude updates are plus for the yearly based one. But, i wonder whether there are anymore differences or only those two.
My second query is regarding the Target Manager(Wikitude Studio).
2) Can it be managed through RESTful API for the offline recognition as it is in the cloud recognition? adding, deleting, updating, and getting WTC files for offiline reco?
3) What are the limits for offline storage for target manager ? is there a max to the number of images that can be stored for offline purposes? limits for No. of projects, No. of requests for REST API ?
Thanks in advance for your continuous support!