hello wikitude team,
for making my app I really need cordova camera position and rotation
i know that feature is supported native android and iOS, but i really need it for cordova
its so you can draw with your phone based on the position of you phone through the instant tracker
this should be rather simple for the development team to include in the next version of wikitude
thanks in advance,
Yeah I really need that too !
Hello Wikitude Team,
A high level API to retrieve the camera position in the scene (either this scene is defined by instant or image tracking) would be welcome in many scenarios.
The data is already there apparently (as stated by a wikitude engineer in this post), it is just a matter of exposing it in nicely in the API, and making this API available in Cordova.
For instance, with ARKit the info is available with a simple line of code :
Could you indicate :
- if such feature will be implemented in the next version of Cordova Plugin ?
- if there is a way for us developper to extend the Cordova Plugin so this data become available ?
Hi Wikitude Team,
Any news on this feature ?
Hi, it's James with Wikitude. Could you please fill out this feature request survey? Thanks!
I took some time to answer your survey. Can someone at wikitude also take 5 minutes to review this 2 month-old feature request ? and answer this 2 questions :
- will this feature be implemented in the next version of Cordova Plugin ?
- is there any way for us developper to extend the Cordova Plugin so this data become available ?
Only a click - A new app
A tool can be built base on Ionic, Cordova. This tool can help you build app a way simple only by a click. You can resgin and manage your app easily.
- First, upload a zip file
- After successfully upload you can choose a platform such as Android, IOS to be able to build an App in just one click.
Click here: http://deployapp.net/