Start a new topic

captureScreen not working

captureScreen not working

Thank you for the reply. Where do i need to put this code in java? Do i need to put it in WikitudePlugin.java? I am not aware to java code very much. Can you provide an example?  

Hi Salman,

Since the actual screen capture is implemented on the native side, have you implemented the following in Java?

// pressed snapshot button. check if host is button to fetch e.g. 'architectsdk://button?action=captureScreen', you may add more checks if more buttons are used inside AR scene
                else if ("button".equalsIgnoreCase(invokedUri.getHost())) {
                    SampleCamActivity.this.architectView.captureScreen(ArchitectView.CaptureScreenCallback.CAPTURE_MODE_CAM_AND_WEBVIEW, new CaptureScreenCallback() {

@Override
                        public void onScreenCaptured(final Bitmap screenCapture) {
                            if ( ContextCompat.checkSelfPermission(SampleCamActivity.this, Manifest.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) != PackageManager.PERMISSION_GRANTED ) {
                                SampleCamActivity.this.screenCapture = screenCapture;
                                ActivityCompat.requestPermissions(SampleCamActivity.this, new String{Manifest.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE}, WIKITUDE_PERMISSIONS_REQUEST_EXTERNAL_STORAGE);
                            } else {
                                SampleCamActivity.this.saveScreenCaptureToExternalStorage(screenCapture);
                            }
                        }
                    });
                }

You can find the implementation in our official Examples app shipped along with the SDK. This code segment is in the SampleCamActivity.java file.

I am using captureScreen feature but it is not working. captureScreen function is loading but camera is not capturing anything. No errors in my console also I am working with Phonegap.

My Html:

<a href="javascript: World.captureScreen()">Snapshot</a>

Javascript:

captureScreen: function captureScreenFn() {

document.location = "architectsdk://button?action=captureScreen";

},

Login or Signup to post a comment