Start a new topic

center on screen a 3D model without tracker

center on screen a 3D model without tracker

Hello,

I want to know if it is possible to use a 3D model and integrate it in the center of the screen, and even if user moves, 3D model stay centered.

I want to snap a 3D model without tracker, so i need to do with geolocation no ?

Another solution is to click on screen and move 3D model at this position but i don't know how i can do that.

I try to use AR.RelativeLocation but that does'nt work and i can't snap it.

I don't know you understand what i want to do because my english is really bad, sorry for that :/

Thank's in advance for your help.

PS : I use Cordova plugin to do that

Hi Noe.

Wikitude SDK does not support a "preview 3D Model" Mode. You need to implement that functionality separately.
As you mentioned Wikitude SDK allows you to use snap-to-screen in 2D tracking mode or RelativeLocation in Geo scenarios, but a general "just show it on the center of the screen" feature is not part of the SDK.

Thank you for responding so quickly.

Do you know if this feature will be available in a future version of sdk ?
Because if it's possible to display a 3D model by recognizing an image, it should not be difficult to simulate the detection of an image to display the 3D model in a div or simply load the 3D model in this div.

I have got a idea to do that.Use the positionable with Plugin and fixed the modelview matrix.

Login or Signup to post a comment