From what I observed the problem was with SDK 4 and with SDK 5 and above it is solved. The problem with my project was that though I had sdk 5 , Android Studio wasn't applying changes to the project because some of its settings. Now it is working fine. Thanks again very much
about 5 years ago
could you send me an email to email@example.com?
I would like to further investigate this issue so I would send you a library with some added analytics code to track down this issue.
Best regards, Alex
over 5 years ago
So from what I understood you experience crashes in your application that are not reproducible in the official sample application, right? If that is the case, please ensure to properly handle lifecycle events and check for differences in the implementation.
Also check if crashes occur when using the Wikitude application on the Xperia M5.
Best regards, Andreas
over 5 years ago
Hi, I have a Wikitude project in Android Studio which runs fine on my Nexus 5. But I have had reports of it not running on some middle to low end android devices. I tried testing it on an Xperia M5 and it crashed. I tried Wikitude's sdk examples project on it and it worked fine on Xperia M5. I use the latest Wikitude sdk in my project and it gives me these errors as soon as the Architect activity starts on the Xperia M5 :
06-04 14:20:00.667 19738-19738/com.smtabatabaie.pendarplus E/art: dlopen("/data/data/com.xxx.ArchitectActivity/libarchitect.so", RTLD_LAZY) failed: dlopen failed: "/data/data/com.xxxx.xxx/libarchitect.so" is 64-bit instead of 32-bit
06-04 14:20:00.669 19738-19738/com.smtabatabaie.pendarplus E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.xxx.xxx, PID: 19738