Start a new topic

App Crash in iOS

App Crash in iOS

Hi,

Can you please explain in more detail what you mean by 'project file generator'? If you're referring to the target collection - .wtc - then this is available in different versions. Which one are you using.

Please also check the SDK version you're using.

Greetings

Nicola

I think your project file generator still uses version 3.0 when it creates files. What is the easiest way to update the SDK and files that are generated ? 

Hi Lukasz,

So you're still using SDK version 3 -> if so please upgrade to a newer version (at least the latest SDK 4 stable version or the newst SDK version 5) as SDK version 3 does not support iOS8.

Greetings

Nicola

MyApp`wikitude::sdk_render_core::impl::Core3DEngine::wasScreenTouched:

0x10032cb8c <+0>: ldr    x8,

->  0x10032cb90 <+4>: ldr    x0,

0x10032cb94 <+8>: b      0x100383e38               ; wikitude::sdk_core::impl::ArchitectEngine::wasScreenTouched() const

CONSOLE

calling LoginVC

setting MainVC

2015-09-23 07:23:39.860 mSentinel DiskImageCache: Could not resolve the absolute path of the old directory.

(lldb) 

SDK version: 3.0 JS

Test Device: iPhone 6 iOS 8.4.1

Hi,

Can you please provide further details on this issue:

- crashlogs

- SDK version and product (JS API or Native API) 

- test device (model and OS)

Greetings

Nicola

I implemented the SDK into a custom view controller and my app keeps crashing whenever i try to navigate away from the wikitude view. There is an old thread about this already but there isn't a solid solution from what i see. 
Login or Signup to post a comment