Start a new topic

Xamarin.iOS error Wikitude

Xamarin.iOS error Wikitude

Hi,
i have a problem with Wikitude 4.1.1 new version of Xamarin.iOS (before upgrade work correctly)

Error iOS

Error: Error executing task CreateEmbeddedResources: Task does not have property "BundleResources" defined (Wikitude.iOS)
/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.iOS.ObjCBinding.Common.targets: Error: Error executing task CreateEmbeddedResources: Task does not have property "BundleResources" defined (Wikitude.iOS)

What can i do?

Thanks,

Jacopo

Hi Jacobo,
This error is usually associated with App Store submission/signing and not with the Wikitude Xamarin SDK itself. Might it be the case that you build for App Store submission? Which App did you build? Wikitude Xamarin exmaple project might not include the CODE_SIGN_RESOURCE_RULES_PATH build setting, so you might not be able to build those for App Store submission (which you should'nt do at all).

Best regards

Andreas

For the moment we are in Build environment, we did not do operations for submission.

We try to compile Wikitude example for iOS and we have the same error.

Thanks,
Jacopo

So this issue is Xamarin related - please find out how you can specify the priviously mentioned build setting for the example project using Xamarin Studio or create a new Xamarin project and include the Wikitude Xamarin Component into this project.

Best regards

Andreas

Hi,Jacopo 

I'm having the same problem.

Have you fix this ?

Thx

Alin

Yes, we resolved everything making download of wikitude components directly from Xamarin Studio and not on GitHub.

Thanks,
Jacopo

Hi Jacopo,

I have the same problem. I am working of the sample app from wikitude that i got from github. and this morning i update xamarin, now i am not able to build due to the same error. I see you resolved the issue. How exactly? I am new to the xamarin platform and wikitude so i dont understand when you say: "we resolved everything making download of wikitude components directly from Xamarin Studio and not on GitHub".

Please help me out, its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings 

Grace

Thanks, this work for me.

Thanks Jacopo for providing these helpful links and information! Very appreciated!

Best regards

Andreas 
Login or Signup to post a comment