Start a new topic

Wikitude SDK 2.0: 3D content misplaced

Wikitude SDK 2.0: 3D content misplaced

Hello, 

I am amazed that you have brought a new amazing things in the market. I was just understand that how it works and got amazed.

And I found an issue is as follow: (SimpleIRSample) in iOS SDk.

Model: iPhone5

Version: 6.1(10B143)

XCode: 4.6

wikitude SDK Version: 2.0

From your example (SimpleIRSample): Focus on the Wikitude_See_More logo. Here everything is fine the "3D Wikitude logo" comes from right side and set on the "Wikitude_See_More" logo.

But the issue generates when the "3D Wikitude logo" comes from Top side and it will not set on the "Wikitude_See_More" logo.

This issue generates sometimes. So for this I would like to share this issue with you guys. I have attached the image file for your reference.

-Regards

USB Flashdisk is one of the most utilized media for infection spread. Smadav utilizes its own innovation to keep away from infection spread and disease from USB Flashdisk. Smadav can recognize numerous new obscure infection in USB regardless of whether the infection isn't in the database. Smadav 2021 - Smadav 2021 - Smadav 2021 - Smadav 2021.

3D content misplaced used software to make the file stabil and ready before used. Smadav 2021. And furthermore, Smadav just utilizing little part of your PC assets. Smadav more often than not just utilizes little memory and little CPU use. With this little asset utilization, Smadav won't vigorously moderate your PC. Furthermore, you can even now introduce another antivirus that will together work with Smadav to ensure your PC. 

Airlines-gethuman.org is a platform where you can Find Contact Information for all the airlines, Assistance with booking your flights, and vacation packages easily. It helps you to save both, your money and your time.

Delta airline flights

Thank you for such a well written article.  It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions.  Your point of view is the best among many. how to clean a green swimming pool
Thank you for such a well written article.  It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions.  Your point of view is the best among many. how to clean a green swimming pool
Login or Signup to post a comment