Yes, there are ways to upgrade your license.
1. If you want to upgrade your SDK to a different version:
- With an active subscription, you are entitled to use the latest SDK version corresponding to the type of license you purchased.
- With a canceled subscription or a one-time fee purchase, your license is bound to a particular SDK Version. Not sure which SDK version you're entitled to use? Check the FAQ "I have a purchase- What SDK version am I entitle to use?"
- If your license doesn't include access to the SDK version that you want to use, you can always purchase a new license via the store.
2. If you want to upgrade your SDK to have access to additional AR features:
- You will need a different license type (PRO 3D, Cloud, Enterprise)
- In order to gain access to a different license type, you can always purchase a new license via the store. If your initial purchase was made a maximum of 3 months before the switch, you can reach us via email@example.com and we might be able to support you with a small discount.
- If you want to switch to an Enterprise license, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with more details about your use case.
If you need support, reach us via email@example.com with more details and we'll gladly help.