Start a new topic

DllNotFoundException: UnityEditorWindowsBridge assembly on Wikitude_Expert_Edition_Unity_9-13-0

Steps Followed:

1. Opened Unity project WikitudeUnityExample

2. Opened scene Multiple -Object Tracking

3. Clicked on object with ObjectTrackable script attached to it. 

4. Error appeared: DllNotFoundException: UnityEditorWindowsBridge. I cannot see all script properties in inspector so also cannot preview cloud points.

Professional version of SDK works fine.

Unity version: 2020.3.17f1

SDK version: Wikitude_Expert_Edition_Unity_9-13-0_230209_7407

1 person has this problem

Hello, I have the same problem. I tried several versions of Unity, several versions of Wikitude and still the same thing. 

Win10, Unity 2020.3.5f1 and 2021.3.20f1, Wikitude 9.13 and 9.12. The platform in Unity was set to iOS. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

I am looking for an AR plugin with object tracking, for a really big project, and this plugin unfortunately I am not able to test. It is not user friendly. I'm afraid I won't be able to try it in the trial version to see if it's usable for us.

Ondrej Valis

Hello Ondrej,

we're sorry for the inconvenience. We're planning to release the new version 9.14 including the fix soon.

With best regards,

Peter

Hello, Peter, thank you for the information. When you release this new version, will it be possible for me to extend the trial version and test it properly? I assume my trial time will expire.

Hi Ondrej,

A developer can create up until 5 trial license keys. Each license key expires in 14 days after the creation date. So as soon as the new release is out, you can log into your account and generate a new trial license key.

Thanks,

Eva

Hi Peter, I would like to ask how it looks like with the update and the bug fix, you wrote that it will be during May, now I see that the post is edited and you don't write anything about May anymore. So when can we expect the update?

Thanks
Ondrej Valis

Hello Ondrej,

yes you're right. Sorry for making false promises. The release got delayed a bit and since we're waiting for an approval ourselves as well in order to release it I can't give you any concrete dates, unfortunately. I will let you know once it's finally available.

With best regards,

Peter

Hi Richard,

thank you for reporting your issue. We've found the problem and created a fix for it. It will be included in our next release 9.14 which will be available soon. I really hope that in the meantime you're able to work without Object Tracking or have an Android or iOS device at hand to work with, because this issue only affects UWP.

We're sorry for the inconveniences!

With best regards,

Peter

Login or Signup to post a comment