Start a new topic

ImageTrackable class not giving a drawables definition

SDK: 9.12 Expert Edition

Unity Version: 2021.3.13f1

What I'm trying to do: I want to create a set of arrows that the user can click to cycle through different drawables rendering on a trackable. My setup code is as follows:

using UnityEngine;

using Wikitude;

public class CycleController : MonoBehaviour

{

[SerializeField] GameObject[] objectsToCycle;

[SerializeField] ImageTrackable targetToCycle;

[SerializeField] GameObject arrowBack;

[SerializeField] GameObject arrowForward;

public int index = 0;

void Awake()

{

Debug.Log(targetToCycle);

}

void OnBack()

{

}

void onForward()

{

}

}

The problem: I've read other places that I should be able to accomplish this using ImageTrackable.drawables.cam. However, when I try to do that, I get a compiler error that ImageTrackable has no definition for drawables. Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

1 Comment

Hello Cargo Agency,

you can create multiple trackables, disable the ones you don't want to use and only enable the desired one(s) when clicking an arrow button.

Unfortunately our samples were temporary disabled in the current 9.12 version. However, you could download the 9.10 version from here and check them out. There are some including multiple trackers at once and the Simple - Alignment Initialization even enables and disables trackers when pressing a button, just like you want to implement it. If you can wait for a couple of days you can try out our brand new SDK version 9.13 which will include the samples again (among other things).

With best regard,

Peter

Login or Signup to post a comment