Wikitude SDK 9.12.0

Our long-awaited new SDK 9.12.0 release brings important bug fixes, improved core elements and technical advancements to our AR engine. 

With this and the following releases, we strive to get back to a regular release cadence.  

Please note that this SDK version does not contain image samples. The following version will include new image samples.  

Download SDK 9.12.0

Hi,

thanks for this new release :).

Can you publish new SDK to nuget as it is not available from Nuget package manager?

Thanks

cross-checked with 9.10.0, and nothing is missing.

download WikitudeSDK_Android_9-10-0_2021-08-23_23-33-56.zip and 9.12.0.zip are different, missing Tools->ade.js example

Could not GET 'https://cdn.wikitude.com/sdk/maven/com/wikitude/js/9.12.0/js-9.12.0.pom'. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden

Hello! I'm doing a project in Unity. I ran into a problem that on the android, the phone's camera does not turn on at the first start and, accordingly, AR does not work. It asks for permission, I give it, but then only a black screen with a logo. If I restart the application, then everything starts working. What could be the problem and how to fix it?

Login or Signup to post a comment