We are trying to determine if we should build our app in React Native or Unity.
If it didn't include AR, we would use React Native (basically an education app with next screens), but I saw that Wikitude does not provide tech support for React Native.
AR use case (ideal)
- user scans an object (ex table top) or section of room (floor in corner)
- user places 3d asset on object
- 3d asset only appears when in the room
- if user leaves room, 3D asset does not display i.e. does not show through walls!
- if user returns to room, 3D asset reappears
AR alternate use case (easier if above doesn't work)
- anchor the 3d asset to a pic on paper