I'm using the AR Foundation with Extended Tracking and I have the problem that the Wikitude Image Tracking wobbles a lot just before switching to Extended Tracking.
If it would be possible to read out if the image tracking is accurate / stable, then I could make the switch to extended tracking earlier. So before it starts to wobble. Would that be possible somehow?
Could you please provide further details:
Thx and greetings
- SDK: 9.10.0
- Expert Edition, using the "AR Foundation - Multiply Trackers" Scene as a base
- Unity Version 2020.3.17f1
- Samsung S7 was the testing device. Newest Android version possible.
- Video: https://gfycat.com/mediumlightchrysalis
- The marker has the best possible rating in Wikitude Studio
I hope this is enough information to answer my question.