Start a new topic
Solved

Crach while using Sample app

I downloaded the latest sdk for Native API (Latest Version: 9.10 2021-08-24 - 98,0 ΜΒ). I updated android gradle build to 7.0.2. I launched application - NativeSdkExample. When I tried to open Plugins -> Advanced Custom Camera I got an error. What should I do to run this without errors? Where should I find libwikitudePlugins.so and where should I put this?

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.wikitude.nativesdksampleapp, PID: 24846
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.wikitude.nativesdksampleapp-fpDKpWOc2PhhzMrOSwb0eg==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.wikitude.nativesdksampleapp-fpDKpWOc2PhhzMrOSwb0eg==/lib/arm64, /data/app/com.wikitude.nativesdksampleapp-fpDKpWOc2PhhzMrOSwb0eg==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libwikitudePlugins.so"
        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1012)
        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1669)
        at com.wikitude.samples.plugins.CustomCameraPluginActivity.<clinit>(CustomCameraPluginActivity.java:29)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Native Method)
        at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateActivity(AppComponentFactory.java:69)
        at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Instrumentation.java:1219)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3015)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3264)
        at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:78)
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1955)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7078)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:494)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:964)

Hi,

There's a bug in that part that will be fixed by us in the next release. In the meantime, I suggest you the next workaround:

1. Go to the plugins folder.
  2. Open the build.gradle file.
  3. Change the rebuildPlugins variable from false to true.

After following the previous steps, everything should working building again, but let us know in case it is not. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best regards,

Aitor.

it works, thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment