Loading an existing instant target while tracking an object can cause a crash.
App: "Android SDK Samples" provided by Wikitude
Occurs on both Android 11.0 and Android 9.0
1. Create an instant target with one object by "Save Instant Target".
* Shoot for 2 to 3 minutes. The file size of "SavedInstantTarget.wto" exceeds 1MB.
2. Load the instant target created in step 1 of "Load Instant Target".
3. Track and load the same instant target with the 3D object visible on the screen.
4. Repeat step 3.
* Crashes occur 10 to 100 times.
Is this a Wikitude bug?
In that case, is there a workaround?
For example, is there a way to stop tracking objects before loading an instant target?
Please give me some advice.
Yes, this is a bug that we are already aware of and we are looking for solutions. Unfortunately we don't have a workaround for this, so we will try to fix this as soon as possible.