Start a new topic

ClearCache SDK IOS

Hi, I want to know if there is a way to clean the SDK cache.

I'm using the loadArchitectWorldformUrl method to change the experience, but if I change the URL when there is an animation going on, and return to the same experiences it will crash. 

is a way to clean the cache?

https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000095872
Hi. I've broken my head over this. I narrow down that is the animation causing the error.  another type of experience (image, geo ) doesn't seem to cause the error.
I tried to delete the tmp folder with the models, but it doesn't downloaded again so it was missing, I clean the NSUrlcache and also try with deleting the com.wikitude.sdk models in the library/caches folder, but with no luck. is there a way to really clean cache , data, and forced to download again models/Scripts?

Hi Joaquin,

could you please provide following details:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • Do you have a crash log?
  • Can you provide steps to reproduce the crash - ideally with the SDK sample app?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi Joaquin,

Are you also using Wikitude SDK 9.5 on iOS? Please provide the information requested from my colleague Nicola so we can further investigate.

Thank you,

Eva

• Which version of the SDK are you using? 9.5
  • Are you working with the JS API or the Native API? js
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using? Custom module. Everything seems to work, but with instant tracking doesn’t 
  • Do you have a crash log? Yes ,please see link attached
  • Can you provide steps to reproduce the crash - ideally with the SDK sample app?.  Start a Instant tracking experience. 
  • Load a model
  • load an animation
  • start the animation.
  • during animation, execute loadArchitecthUrl from native code amd change to another experience
  • load the previous experience.
  • the model is in the same position as well the animation, the animation finish and throws  the exception in the other thread.
Login or Signup to post a comment