Start a new topic

ClearCache SDK IOS

Hi, I want to know if there is a way to clean the SDK cache.

I'm using the loadArchitectWorldformUrl method to change the experience, but if I change the URL when there is an animation going on, and return to the same experiences it will crash. 

is a way to clean the cache?

Hi Joaquin,

could you please provide following details:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • Do you have a crash log?
  • Can you provide steps to reproduce the crash - ideally with the SDK sample app?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000095872
Hi. I've broken my head over this. I narrow down that is the animation causing the error.  another type of experience (image, geo ) doesn't seem to cause the error.
I tried to delete the tmp folder with the models, but it doesn't downloaded again so it was missing, I clean the NSUrlcache and also try with deleting the com.wikitude.sdk models in the library/caches folder, but with no luck. is there a way to really clean cache , data, and forced to download again models/Scripts?

Hi Joaquin,

Are you also using Wikitude SDK 9.5 on iOS? Please provide the information requested from my colleague Nicola so we can further investigate.

Thank you,

Eva

• Which version of the SDK are you using? 9.5
  • Are you working with the JS API or the Native API? js
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using? Custom module. Everything seems to work, but with instant tracking doesn’t 
  • Do you have a crash log? Yes ,please see link attached
  • Can you provide steps to reproduce the crash - ideally with the SDK sample app?.  Start a Instant tracking experience. 
  • Load a model
  • load an animation
  • start the animation.
  • during animation, execute loadArchitecthUrl from native code amd change to another experience
  • load the previous experience.
  • the model is in the same position as well the animation, the animation finish and throws  the exception in the other thread.
Login or Signup to post a comment