Start a new topic
Solved

Weird camera issue with Wikitude and Unity Android

I am using a motorola z4, sdk 30. in the unity editor the program works fine and i can see my models appearing in my room. But once built and deployed to my android it stops working.

Hi,

could you please provide further details:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • What Unity version are you using?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?
  • Could you send exact steps to reproduce the issue?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Wikitude version  Wikitude version 8.0 and 8.1

Unity version 2019.2.0f1

I import the wikitude package to a new project. I setup the wikitude camera in the scene with an instant tracker. I have a script that does instant tracking that works while the phone is connect via usb and on unity remote app. I add a canvas and test again.

after compiling and building the app  I put the apk on my android motorola z4 and when the scene opens i see what i saw in the screen shot above.

Here are my setting in the inspector

Hi,
is it possible to upgrade the SDK version?
If not, is this issue also occurring in the sample project we provided with that SDK version?

Kind regards,
Gökhan 

I figured out my issue. I had made two requests for wikitude license, a student and a trial. the student one was tied to a android package I was not using. The trial key made the program work.

Login or Signup to post a comment