Start a new topic

MissingPluginException in FLUTTER Examples

Appreciation for the awesome plugin for Flutter. 

I surfed through your documentation and cloned your git hub example project from https://github.com/Wikitude/wikitude-flutter-plugin-examples

I could able to successfully compile and able to launch the example project. But getting the following error in the log console.

No implementation found for method isDeviceSupporting on channel wikitude_plugin

Below is the part of stacktrace

Unhandled Exception: MissingPluginException(No implementation found for method isDeviceSupporting on channel wikitude_plugin)

E/flutter (13569): #0 MethodChannel._invokeMethod (package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart:157:7)

E/flutter (13569): <asynchronous suspension>

E/flutter (13569): #1 MethodChannel.invokeMethod (package:flutter/src/services/platform_channel.dart:332:12)

E/flutter (13569): #2 WikitudePlugin.isDeviceSupporting (package:augmented_reality_plugin_wikitude/wikitude_plugin.dart:13:44)

E/flutter (13569): #3 CategoryExpansionTileState._isDeviceSupporting (package:wikitude_flutter_app/main.dart:209:33)

E/flutter (13569): #4 CategoryExpansionTileState.createSamplesTileList (package:wikitude_flutter_app/main.dart:188:17)

E/flutter (13569): #5 CategoryExpansionTileState.build.<anonymous closure> (package:wikitude_flutter_app/main.dart:171:21)

Below is the flutter version details

[√] Flutter (Channel stable, 1.22.2, on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.1016])

[√] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 29.0.2)

[√] Android Studio (version 3.5)

[√] Android Studio (version 4.0)

[√] Connected device (1 available)

• No issues found!

Device details : 

Android Emulator API 29

Please guide me to run the example project successfully. 

1 person has this problem

Hi,

I have just followed all the steps to reproduce your issue: from downloading the github project to make it compile and launch, and everything was working fine on my end.

I would need more info about the steps you did to reproduce this.

Regards,

Aitor.

Hi

I got the same Problem ... I downloaded the project from : https://github.com/Wikitude/wikitude-flutter-plugin-examples ..... and I run the command flutter pub get then I run the project and I  got the same Exception :

MissingPluginException(No implementation found for method isDeviceSupporting on channel wikitude_plugin)

Can you help me to fix it.. please ?

Hi,

Are you also calling the flutter pub get command inside the plugin/augmented_reality_plugin_wikitude folder? That's also required for making the project work.

Regards,

Aitor.

yeah I also tried that ...and still got the same Exception 

Hi,

I couldn't reproduce your issue. My steps are:

• Cloning the repository.
  • Call the flutter pub get command in the project folder and the  plugin/augmented_reality_plugin_wikitude.
  • Remove the next piece of code from the android/app/build.gradle file if running the app from Visual Studio Code.
ndk {
    abiFilters 'armeabi-v7a'
}

The only thing I can think about is that somehow the download action corrupts the plugin folder...

Regards,

Aitor.

Login or Signup to post a comment