Start a new topic

Do Wikitude Use Cloud Services Like Microsoft Azure?

I am planning to take Azure certification from one of the renowned training institute in Bangalore as suggested by one of my friend. I am working on some ios development part and got interacted to this wikitude site and went through all this and got stuck in one thing as i am bit confused whether they are also using cloud services like Microsoft Azure so, kindly enlighten me more on this topic.

Hi,

Our Cloud Recognition service does not use Azure - it's a fully in house developed 2D image recognition and tracking solution via the Cloud. Further details can be found here:

https://www.wikitude.com/products/wikitude-cloud-recognition/

I hope this helps.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi! Thanks for this link

Beginning little, the organization was set to take on Agile techniques, which originally functioned admirably. With time, the organization developed and when the ideal number of individuals for an Agile group surpassed the standard, the Spotify supervisory crew needed to create the Spotify authoritative design that will in any case be founded on the Agile standards, yet have a few eccentricities that will fit the organization precisely. Rejuvenating the scaling Agile Spotify strategy has affected the organization's combined situation available efficiency and human-insightful. Spotify group structure is characterized via independence, trust, and reasonable freedom. Whenever individuals are put in a particularly working climate, be it appropriated Agile groups, or, the extravagance, in-house experts just, they flourish when their ability isn't addressed yet continually supported>> spotify model agile

Login or Signup to post a comment