Start a new topic

Need help creating my own AR app with Multiple POIs - step-by-step guide needed

Good evening,

Here is my system information:

WikitudeSDK_Android_9-2-0_2020-07-08_12-22-15

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Android Studio 4.01.Java Script (PE)

I am new to the programming topic, and I would like to create my own app with multiple POIs and click function, containing playing a sound, streaming a sound and playing a video.on click. Furthermore the Javascript API should be used to create this functions for the 3 POIs.

Unfortunately my documents I have at home are outdated and so I would like to know if anyone has a step-by-step-guide to explain the process of creating such an app containing the functions I described. 

I also used parts of the SDK documentation, but there are still several issues I did not manage to deal with until now.

I would appreciate some information and help!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards

Hi Johannes,

For guidance we offer the SDK sample app and the technical documentation. We don't have a specific step-by-step guide available for the requested functionality. I’d like to add details about our support process in general to manage your expectations. Please note that we’re not providing 3rd party development and therefore can't provide any specific code or samples in addition to what we already offer online. 

There are several samples in the sample app and the documentation showing the different options (how to create a geoAR experience, how to play Videos, how to add sound,...) So with the latest documentation and app you should have a good starting point

We're happy to recommend one of our premium partners, should you wish to work together with someone who  is offering app development services.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Mr. Johannes,

Did you get what you were looking for?

We are a software development service provider and we did an MVP project for our one past client which is very close to your requirement.   https://tinyurl.com/y3ezjwo2

We collaborate with you to analyze your goals and strategies, identifying where you currently are and where you want to be.

Speak to you soon.

--

Regards

Thank you very much for your replies. I will ask one of my colleagues, too, maybe he also knows any solutions. However, I will get in touch with you, if the issues will not be solved.

Mr. Johannes, appreciate your quick acknowledgment.

Please drop me a line anytime on my Email. you can drop me your alternate contact details so we are in contact.

Chat soon :)

Login or Signup to post a comment