Start a new topic

Android 5.1 (API level 22) does not match

So i want to use the Wikitude SDK with my android phone with Android 5.1 (API level 22) but build fails with message: Manifest merger failed: uses-sdk:minSdkVersion 22 cannot be smaller than version 24 declared in library [:ARPresto:].

So the problem is that it tries to use this library. What can I do? Thanks in advance, Nektarios!

Hi,

Could you please provide further details:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you working with the Professional or the Expert Edition of our Unity Plugin?
  • What Unity version are you using?
  • Did you make sure to clean the project and don't have old Wikitude SDK versions referenced?
  • Did you check online for this error message and possible causes in your Manifest and build setup?
  • What does [:ARPresto:] refer to?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hello,

• Which version of the SDK are you using? 9.2
  • Are you working with the Professional or the Expert Edition of our Unity Plugin? Expert Edition
  • What Unity version are you using? 2019.4.9f1
  • Did you make sure to clean the project and don't have old Wikitude SDK versions referenced? I don't have older versions of the Wikitude SDK
  • Did you check online for this error message and possible causes in your Manifest and build setup? I have searched about this error message and the only answer is to update the API level.
  • What does [:ARPresto:] refer to?  I think that it has to do with the ARCore or something related.

Thank you for your time,
Nektarios
Login or Signup to post a comment