Start a new topic

Not receiving WTO files by email

Hi,

I try to send the WTO file of my project from the studio manager but I don't receive the emails. I already tried several email adresses. Is there a problem with the server ?

4 people have this problem

same problem here!

Hi,

we're already looking into it, why the emails are stuck and will let you know as soon as we have further details.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi,

The email sending service had several queues that were stuck, so this would explain why some emails didn't get sent. As we resolved the issue, all emails should have been delivered.

Could you please recheck if you received the email or check if you get the email if you restart the download process?

We're sorry for any inconveniences.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

yeah its ok now

same problem here too..

I can't download the wto file since yesterday.

Hi,

The email sending should be working again. Could you please check and let us know if you still encounter problems?

Thx and we're again sorry for any inconveniences.

Nicola

I believe it is stuck again...
It keeps happening :(

I'm still waiting for a receiving email for 2 days 

Hi,

We're still investing the root cause, why the jobs get stuck, but for now all emails should have been sent and the sending is working again.

We'll keep you updated and thank you for your understanding.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi, I'm facing the same issue, trying since yesterday but no mails as of yet for wto file. Please help with this issue.
I have tried to download the WTO file about 5+ times now but haven't received any mail yet. Please update.

not getting email again

Login or Signup to post a comment