Start a new topic

Sound problem using Add On Publish in Wikitude App

Hello everyone some iphone models are not playing the sound of the creations made in wikitude studio, has anyone had this problem? 

we tested on the models below and were not successful in reproducing the sound

Problem with the sound :

iPhone 6s Plus iOS 13.6 4G e Wifi - nao sai som
iPhone 7 iOS 13.6 4G e WiFi - nao sai som
iPhone 8 iOS 13.6 4G e Wifi - nao sai som
iPhone XR iOS 13.5.1 4G e Wifi - nao sai som
Iphone 11 Plus iOS 13.5.1 4G e WiFi - nao sai som  

Hi Adriana,

If I understand correctly this issue is only occurring if the phone is in silent / vibration mode? If this is the case, then it's expected behavior that there is no sound played. This also is true for Android and iOS phones.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Just one more information as i noted the issue ocour when the iphone is in silent mode or vibration.
Hi Nicola, tks for the return, we hope you are fine, above the answers : - is this only happening on iOS and not Android? A: Yes only on Iphone. Android you can set silence only for the calls. - do you have the latest Wikitude App installed from the iTunes store? A: Yes - As the Wikitude Studio Editor does not support sound augmenations, I assume you're referring to a video file which does not play the according sound on the mentioned iPhones. A: Correct - Please provide either the files or the Title and target images that you're using when you publish the project to the Wikitude App. A: title is Caminhos do Divino and attached the target img About the SDK, we had a problem with our startup license so we use only the Add On Publish in Wikitude App. Ioana anda Paula Monteiro knows about this issue, because i sent an email for them, the client stop the launch of the Virtual Expo AR waiting for news but we signed the “add on” in 20/06,

Hi Adriana,

Could you please provide further details:

- is this only happening on iOS and not Android?

- do you have the latest Wikitude App installed from the iTunes store?

- As the Wikitude Studio Editor does not support sound augmenations, I assume you're referring to a video file which does not play the according sound on the mentioned iPhones.

- Please provide either the files or the Title and target images that you're using when you publish the project to the Wikitude App.

Should you also work with the SDK and not only publishing in the Wikitude app, please provide the following details in addition:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • Is this issue only happening on iOS devices or also on Android devices?
  • Please provide either the files or the Title and target images that you're using when you publish the project to the Wikitude App.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment