Start a new topic

Crash iOS Javascript SDK v9.1 - OpenGL context

Hi, 

I have just upgraded the SDK to the latest version 9.1 (Javascript iOS) and I am having an issue with the Architect world start method causing an assertion. 

The architect world is created and can be used correctly for image recognition the world is stopped in the viewDidDisappear method  

override func viewDidDisappear(_ animated: Bool) {
        super.viewWillDisappear(animated)

if architechtView.isRunning {
           architechtView.clearCache()
           architechtView.stop()
        }
    }

When the user returns to this screen in the viewWillAppear method we start the architechtView again. 

if !architectView.isRunning {
                architectView.start({ config in
                    config.captureDevicePosition = AVCaptureDevice.Position.back
                }) { (isRunning, error) in
                    if !isRunning {
                        print("WTArchitectView could not be started. Reason: \(error.localizedDescription)")
                    }
                }
            }

Sometimes (Every 1 in 3) times when this start method is called the following assertion is thrown

*** Assertion failure in -[WTOpenGLESRenderTarget createSharedContextWithId:], /Users/emperor/Development/Tools/Jenkins/Master/Instance/workspace/builder/repositories/apple_core_services/src/Rendering/Targets/WTOpenGLESRenderTarget.mm:63

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Invalid parameter not satisfying: _context'

I am just wondering if this is a known issue or if anybody can help with the above

Thanks

This issue is not happening on SDK version (Javascript iOS) 8.9.1

Hi, I'm experiencing the same error. Did you find a solution?

this is happening in cordova sdk v.9.2 as well.

Did you find a solution? 

it's happening also in Javascript IOS 9.5

Login or Signup to post a comment