Start a new topic

AR manual

Hi, I am trying to build an AR manual. The concept is that when I place camera towards the manual, all my major keywords (words which is alien or less informative on daily basis to a consumer) get augmented with options like the detailed description or option to see an explainer video or an image description. And they can easily switch between the options like they do on a normal application. I guess I need a javascript for this but can't find one. Can you help me with that? Or send me a javascript file with all the functionality above. It would be of great help.

1 Comment

Hi,

As we also have been in contact via email, I'd like to channel our communication via email to ensure efficiency and keep in email contact. Here just a quick answer if someone else has the same question:

You can either work with our Image Recognition feature to recognize images / pages of a manual or magazin. If the pages a very 'text heavy' you can work with our Plugins API feature, that allows you to combine our SDK with a text recognition (OCR) engine (as our SDK is not optimized to recognize text)

The best way to start is to check out the sample app which comes with the SDK download package together with the respective documentation section.
Each section includes a set-up guide, which helps you set up your project. In your case it sounds like you intend to work with 2D image recognition and we do offer several samples around this feature.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment