Start a new topic

Can't build via Unity Cloud

Unity 2019.2.5f1

Wikitude 9.0.0

I need to be able to build my project via Unity Cloud which I haven't been able to since swtiching to Wikitude.

Now I've tried with an empty project, using only the sample. I can build from local machine just fine but not via cloud.
The only things I "changed" was to add the MainScene and Simple scene to the build, and change the min API level to 21 as needed.

I believe this is the essential part of the log, I can also send/upload the full log if needed? I just don't know if there is any confidential information in that like the license key or...?

[Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
5: [Unity] Assets/Wikitude/Samples/Scripts/PluginController.cs(7,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ZXing' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
6: [Unity] Assets/Wikitude/Samples/Scripts/InstantTracking/SaveInstantTarget.cs(15,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'InstantTrackingState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hi Aske,

are all files from the package included in the cloud build including Assets/Wikitude/Samples/Scripts/zxing.unity.dll?

Kind regards,

Gökhan

Yes I did.

It turns out it's because my git is automatically ignoring .dll files, now I've forced added it using:
"$ git add Assets/Wikitude/Samples/Scripts/zxing.unity.dll -f "

I'll see if there's more .dll files I need to add, hopefully this fixes the issue.

Best regards

Aske

Hi Gökhan

I can build via cloud now. It wans't enough to just add zxing.unity.dll, but once I added all of the below (see screenshot) it worked :)
However, I read somewhere that it's generaly not a good idea to track all dll files in ones repo. Do you happen to know which of the ones I could exclude? (I don't have the patience to test them one by one).

Best regards

Aske

Hi Aske,

I don't think that the dlls are changed at all. 

So you won't need to push changes later on. This initial push should fix your dependency problems.

Kind regards,
Gökhan

Login or Signup to post a comment