Start a new topic

Custom Camera Native Android

I have integrate wikitube SDK in my android native app. It's working fine but i want to add two buttons on camera screen when it open. First button show the detail and second button will show the video,
Please help me to make it customise. 

Hi,

Could you please share further details:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?

Please note that we don't offer any other sample code than included in the SDK sample apps. These and the technical documentation should give you all the details needed to add buttons and handle the onclick behavior. 

Thx and greetings

Nicola

SDK version: 9.1

I'm working with Native API

Hi Nabeel,

If you work with the Native API, you need to take care of the rendering. The Native API wraps the main functionalities of the Wikitude and  enables the full computer vision power in your app. To keep it lean, the  Native API does not integrate a separate rendering engine, but offers  you the full flexibility in terms of rendering augmented reality content. 

So this version is only recommended if you intend to use a specific render engine on your end. If you want the Wikitude SDK to take over the rendering and use our pre-defined augmentation types (like videos, buttons, labels, images,...) you should use our JS API or Cordova, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity extensions.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment