Start a new topic

error to start wikitude

hi

unity 2018.4.0f1   Wikitude_Unity 8-10-0_2019_12_10_11_18_40
i want make video ar but This Error appears when I enter Wikitude camera into Unity

Please help I'm a novice

Hi Saeed,

The error indicates that there or more plugins are set to be compatible with Editor. Only one plugin at the time can be used by Editor, so you'd need to remove one. Please also have a look at the Unity forum for further details, e.g. this thread:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/multiple-plugins-with-the-same-name-error.466447/

In addition please check the Wikitude Unity Plugin setup guide and how to build for 64-bit.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

hi I mean this Error

Hi,

These are warnings that the behavior will change in future releases and should not have any impact on the settings for the release you're working with.

There seems to be another issue, indicating that a directory is not found though. Please have a look at this one as well.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

ok nicola Sorry I didn't understand what to do now thank you

Hi,

The warnings you circled in the screenshot regarding the Static Camera and the Transform Override are just warnings and not errors. So these are the not the problem that you're not able to build the app. 

The error shown in the Console - DirectoryNotFoundException - needs to be fixed. Part of the path is not found to the StreamingAssets. Please fix this error and try again.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment