Start a new topic

restrict more than one 3D model while rendering

hi,

I am using 30 3Dmodel's when I am scanning the image target I get respective 3D model as a result. but when I get scan more than one image target at the same place I get messed with a 3D model like overlap in models. how can I restrict ImageTracable once at a scan, is there any properties how can I use those.

Yes, your correct but I don't want to show more than one 3D model while scanning 2more targets is there any property to find which 3d model gets recognized and animated on the screen on camera overlay.

my requirements :

1. how to stop multiple targets.

2. is there any state to identify that the 3D model is inactive in camera and 3D model not get lost.

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I'm still not 100% sure I understand the issue. So you have 5 animal images in a .wtc file and you have an associated 3D model for each of these. So everytime one or more specific images of the 5 is the camera view (even if there are 2, 3 times the same animal) the correct 3D model should be displayed. This is how we handle it in the 'multiple targets' sample with the dino cards.

Could you send over a video or set of images explaining the issue? Ideally already in combination with the complete AR experience.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

i need only one imageTracable if i get scanned with 5 targets

my issue is ----"Could you please provide further details on the exact issue (e.g. sending a screenshot of the behavior). To me it sounds you have 30 target images and each has a 3D model that should be displayed once it's recognized. Even if there are multiple targets in the camera view, the correct 3D model should be displayed." ---- more or less like this but "Even if there are multiple targets in the camera view, the correct 3D model should be displayed."---, not everyone. only I need once at a time which means if I have 5 animals image in WTC and I get a scan with  animals image if when I get scan there exist more than one target how can I handle that.

Hi,

Could you please provide further details on the exact issue (e.g. sending a screenshot of the behavior). To me it sounds you have 30 target images and each has a 3D model that should be displayed once it's recognized. Even if there are multiple targets in the camera view, the correct 3D model should be displayed.

So this sounds like what we're doing in the SDK sample app (which is included in the SDK download package) and the 'Multiple Targets' sample with the dinosaurs.

Could you please confirm and if this is the case also check what is different from our sample compared to your AR experience?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment