Start a new topic

App Store Connect_Issue

Hi, I am using the trial SDK in unity and need to allow my team to test the app. Apple are flagging an issue when I upload a build to App Store connect.

I just want to be able to distribute to the team using TestFlight, Can you help Please.

Steve

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "H-app Beta" 0.1 (1). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn't contain the APIs. Learn more 

Hi Steve,

If you have a trial license key then, it is not possible to upload your app on Apple store. This license is a free trial for testing purposes only. To remove the watermark and gain publication rights, a commercial SDK license is required.

Thanks,

Eva

Hi Steve, We also faced the same issue, I am gonna tell you the same way it was resolved.
 just add NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription in your Info.plist with a string value. 

Login or Signup to post a comment