Start a new topic
Solved

Image cloud recognition stopped working

Hello,

we are using the Wikitude-SDK via the cordova plugin and it worked everything fine till last Friday. In general, we are only using the image cloud recognition. We have defined several target images in a WikitudeStudio Cloud-Collection which is published. Each target has set a structured metadata object which triggers an action in the app when an image gets recognized. That's all we are using now using. Unfortunately, it stopped working, seemingly something changed on the API side.

That's why I am asking if you could help me to find the problem.

We didn't change anything for weeks, it worked fine until Friday (last check at least on our side).

The broken behavior is a bit weird currently:
- we are using the function "::startContinuousRecognition()"

- recognized data sometimes returns "{ error: { code: 1001 } }"

- for the rest, it does not recognize any target anymore

Since we didn't change anything according to our targets or even the client-side implementation, I just wanted to ask, if anybody has an idea what could have brought this behavior.

Best regards

Hi Carsten,

Could you please provide the following details:

• Targetcollection id
  • Server Region (EU or US)
  • Target id / name of the / a target that makes troubles

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

our Target collection ID is 5c33784a73bd812dcd167bc8

I suppose it's a EU server. Basically all targets are affected. But to give you one example that still worked a couple of days ago was 5d8b8048426b54359a43b73f

Thank you in advance!

Hi Carsten,

Your target collection got corrupted and we had to regenerate it. We’re still investigating the root cause of the issue and provide you with further details as soon as we have any information. Should you have scanning issues again, please share the target collection id and the target id / name that is not scannable.

Please let me know if everything is back to normal.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Thank your for your quick reply, Nicola.

Everything working as expected again! 

Login or Signup to post a comment