Start a new topic
Solved

error while building android apk in unity using wikitude

there are many error occur while building a apk for android ,but when i switch the platform for pc it works perfectly and i can build and run my project

i can create apk without wikitute SDK, but when i import wikitute SDK  and trying to create apk, lots of error show. Please help me. SEE ATTACAMENT IMAGE,

1:-  C:\Users\msahkoo\BALAJI\Temp\gradleOut\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:3:3-72 Error:

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

2:-uses-sdk:minSdkVersion 16 cannot be smaller than version 21 declared in library [:android_component:] C:\Users\msahkoo\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\8d2f21537a33e0063cf99892e979e924\AndroidManifest.xml as the library might be using APIs not available in 16

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

jpg
(70.7 KB)
ERROR.jpg
(67.5 KB)

Hi,

Could you please provide the Wikitude SDK version you are working with?

Thanks,

Eva

I got solve this problem , by changing API lavel in unity. Now next problem is that, when I test in unity it works fine. But after export all file it shows black screen with written "trial" on it. I know I am using trial version. But it should work with trial version. Please check attachment for reference.

Hi,

The issue is that when you're building just the samples, the camera permissions are not requested anymore. The code that does this can be found in the MenuController.cs script, so if the Main Menu scene is missing, the camera cannot be accessed.

Best regards,

Eva

thanks it helped

Login or Signup to post a comment