Start a new topic

Starting Extended Tracking via C# script in Unity

How can I start extended tracking for a specified image (tracker) in my C# script in Unity? I only found a possibility to stop extended tracking, but I don't want to start the scene with this option enabled.

Which namespaces do I need?

And how can I get access to the extended tracking checkbox of my target image?

Thanx for a little help.

Hi,

To enable extended tracking from code, please use the following properties from the ImageTrackable:

• Wikitude.ImageTrackable.ExtendedTracking: this will enable extended tracking, should be set to "true"
  • Wikitude.ImageTrackable.TargetsForExtendedTracking: this allows you to specify a pattern or a list of targets that should have extended tracking enabled

Please see the documentation for more details.

Additionally, please make sure to call these APIs before "Start" is called on the ImageTrackable, to make sure that these settings will be used during initialization.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hi Alexandru,

thank you for your reply, I 'll try it soon. I haven't found the command of your tip on my own, thank you.

Unfortunately I accidently deleted parts of my project, so I have to rebuild it first …

And for the documentation I have a suggestion: a small sample code additionally helps me better than pure description of the commands.

Best regards

Björn

Hi, 

Thank you for the suggestion regarding the documentation. We'll try to include more code samples to make it more clear.

If you have any other issues or suggestions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment