Start a new topic

The result on Android is not the same as Unity editor

I test my application, it works perfectly on the Unity editor. But when I test on Android.. the result is not the same as Unity editor.

I think the SDK Event can't work on my Android e.g. I use `GameObject.SetActive > false` to control my object on `On SDK Initialized()`, it works perfectly on the Unity editor but not my Android. 

How should I do it? Please tell me if you have any ideas. 

Thanks!

Hi,

As requested when you created the post, can you please provide further details on this:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • What Unity version are you using?
  • What device does this happen with (model details and OS version)?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device the same way it does in the editor?
  • Can you please share a video showing what is different in detail?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Which version of the SDK are you using?

What Unity version are you using?
  • 2019.2.4f1
What device does this happen with (model details and OS version)?
  • I test on Window and Android model is Samsung Galaxy S10e
Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device the same way it does in the editor?
  • This is happening with my own app and the sample app can work on my device. 
Can you please share a video showing what is different in detail?
  • Yes, the video will show how different when started the app. (The model should sitting when started, not standing)

mp4
mp4

Hi, Wikitude team!

Can you help me or give me any advice about this problem?

Thanks.

Hi, 

I apologize for the late reply.

How are you triggering the animation? I'm not sure I understood correctly, but you're using the OnSDKInitialized event for this? That is meant only as a check that everything is working correctly inside of the SDK, and has nothing to do with tracking. For that, please check the ImageTrackable events.

Is the augmentation always in the scene, or is it set as a Drawable prefab to the ImageTrackable?

Thank you, 

Alexandru

Hi,

Sorry for the answer not clear. I have one object using the OnSDKInitialized event, but not this thing. (I use the OnSDKInitialized event for setting the object to show when tracking the target, but it works on Unity editor, not works on my Android) On this thing, the lady model should be sitting when started, not standing. It always in the scene and not set as a Drawable prefab to the ImageTrackable.

Please help me! Thank you.

Hi, 

If the augmentation is always in the scene, do you start the animation manually based on the OnImageRecognized event? Or does it start automatically? Perhaps the animation already played when you recognized the target?

If the issue persists, perhaps you can send us a sample project where we could reproduce the issue.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hi,

I have 2 pieces of AR

1. The lady model. -- The animation of the lady model starts automatically. It should be playing the sitting animation first and when I touch the other model (Raycast), it will switch to the standing animation. It can work correctly on Unity editor, but Android not.
  2. The pie chart nodel. -- I use OnSDKInitialized Event to hide the model controller. and use OnImageRecognized Event to set active the model controller (like start the model controller when tracking the image tracker), It can work correctly on Unity editor, but Android not.

I don't know why, can you help me?
Thank you.

Hi,

Without a project to reproduce the issue, I'm afraid I don't know what could cause you're issues. If possible, either send your existing project to support@wikitude.com, or share a simplified version of it that still reproduces the issue, but doesn't contain any assets that you wouldn't want to share on the forum.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment