Start a new topic

Xcode. Validate error.

cordova-lib: 9.0.1

cordova-ios: 5.0.1

cordova-plugin-file: 6.0.2

Xcode: 11.0.0

MacOS: 10.14.6

Wikitude: 8.4.0

Text Error: "No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.wikitude.WikitudeSDK' is correct"

I had phase of validate archieved bundle before upload to AppStore Connect, when I got the error

p.s. Also, I had warning when app was building.

"skipping copy phase strip..." Watch last attaching file

Hi Yegor,

Can you please provide the following details:

• Does the latest SDK version work?
  • Is this happening with the unchanged sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?
  • Did you make sure to follow the exact steps in the setup guide?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hello Nikola,

• No. Because, I have only Wikitude SDK PRO one time license for version 8.4.0
  • It happens with my own app. App is working on my device
  •        Note: But, I use another config file for Release build. You can see these file in attach
  • Unfortunately I'm sure

(300 Bytes)

• Did you make sure to follow the exact steps in the setup guide?

May be I have done wrong steps.

Can you give me link on the setup guide?

Hi Yegor,

You can find the setup guide for each different SDK version in the documentation. For Cordova it can be found here.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi Yegor,

you seem to be trying to deploy an app to the app-store that simply does not exist. Your bundle ID should definitely not be com.wikitude.WikitudeSDK, but com.<yourorganization>.<yourapp>. You will need to create a corresponding provisioning profile for your app and create the app in the store in the first place.

This is not a Wikitude SDK issue, though, and it would be much better suited to a platform that deals with iOS deployment specific issue.

You may find this resource useful.

- Daniel 

Hi Yegor,

Please try opening your Info.plist and make sure that the CFBundlePackageType key has the value APPL. If you open your Info.plist file as source code, you can set the key like this:

<key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
<string>APPL</string>

Let us know if this works for you.

You may also find this thread useful.

- Damian

Unfortunately this parameter is already specified

Hi,

Could you try resetting the Release configuration in your project to build-release, and setting the architectures in your target's Build Settings instead?

I attached a couple of screenshots with the details.

- Damian

It works! But I've got another error

3 screen.png
(1.31 MB)
2 screen.png
(1.42 MB)
1 screen.png
(1.45 MB)
Login or Signup to post a comment