Start a new topic

Wikitude for Phonegap and Moverio 350

I can't get the application developed with phonegap to work on Moverio 350 glasses from Android Studio (Android 5.1 on Intel Atom X5). The error indicates that the file libarchitect.so is missing, it is not actually found in the final APK, I only see: libarcore_sdk_c.so and libarcore_sdk_jni.so. The libarchitect.so file does exist in the folders for arm64-v8a and armeabi-v7a. That could be happening?

txt

I fixed the error by copying the wikitude sdk.aar library to the <project> \ plugins \ com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin \ src \ android folder obtained from the SDK library for Moverio BT-350. Now I have another error, it seems that it does not find one of the index.html of the project:

app.wikitudePlugin.isDeviceSupported (function () {
            app.wikitudePlugin.loadARchitectWorld (function successFn (loadedURL) {
                }, function errorFn (error) {
                    alert ('Loading AR web view failed:' + error);
                },
                cordova.file.dataDirectory + 'www / pgday / index.html', ['2d_tracking'], {camera_position: 'back'}
            );
        }, function (errorMessage) {
            alert (errorMessage);
        },
        ['2d_tracking']
        );

Hi,

Do you have the same issue if you work with our Epson SDK? Please note that our Cordova SDK is not optimized for the Epson smartglasses (e.g. calibration is missing).

Thx and greetings

Nicola

I tried the Moverio SDK (the SDK examples: 01_ImageTracking_1_ImageOnTarget) and the result is a black screen. With Cordova I have managed not to see the error of the file not found, but I also see a black screen (with the Trial message), in both cases the camera of the glasses does not turn on. What is attached is the result with Android Studio and the Moverio SDK.

txt

Hi,

rendering no camera image but instead a black image is intended behaviour for the Epson SDK. Black is rendered transparent in the glasses, so you have a real augmented reality experience. So when you run your experience on the BT-300 and not an Android smartphone the experience should look nice and if you try this sample '01_ImageTracking_1_ImageOnTarget' and scan the surfer then you should see the surfboard augmentation. 

Does this work for you?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

The last test (the image I have attached in the previous post) has been done with an Epson Moverio BT-350, the image is black, the camera does not activate.

The same happens to me with another project (based on the project for Cordova of T-shirt and robot logo) but curiously if I run it from the Phonegap APP it does work on my Android mobile (in Moverio BT-350 I can't install the Phonegap APP) but if I build the APK and install, it has the same effect as the previous demo, the black screen. I don't know if you can give any clues.

Hi,

A black screen might be an indication that the calibration was not successful. when working with the Epson SDK (please note that the Cordova Sample doesn't include the calibration procedure and is not optimized for the Epson glasses. Could you restart with the calibration process to make sure  that the process is finished successfully?

Also - does the same happen when you try with the Epson SDK version 8.1.:

https://wikitude-web-hosting.s3.amazonaws.com/sdk/8_1_0/WikitudeSDK_Epson_8-1-0_2018-09-11_16-08-25.zip

Thx and greetings

Nicola

I have tried the examples of the SDK that you have indicated to me. I send you the slippers I've been seeing, in the end the same thing happens, the screen goes black even during calibration. I attached the log output (the last lines).

txt
(520 KB)
step-4.png
(17.9 KB)
step-3.png
(100 KB)
step-2.png
(101 KB)
step-1.png
(171 KB)

I forgot to comment that the last images that I have attached have been obtained from Moverio BT-350.

Login or Signup to post a comment