Start a new topic

Drawable position

Hello. I'd like to know if there's a way to locate a drawable in a fixed position, for example, in the top of the Recognized image.

Hi,

Could you please provide further details on what you mean with "to locate a drawable in a fixed position,"? Do you refer that you wish to recognize a specific part of the image? Or this more related to where you wish to display the digital content (Drawables / Augmentations) once an image is recognized?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hello,

I'm developing an app that recognizes book covers (which are the trackables for the image tracker), for each trackable the drawable is a 3D Text that displays some information about the book. But this augmentation always pops up in the center of the recognized image. I'd like to know if there's an automatic way to make this augmentation to appear on top of the recognized image.

So yes, it is related to where I want to display the digital content.

Thank you!

Hi,

You can position the augmentation relative to the Drawable by using the localPosition. Please check the multiple targets sample and the according documentation:

https://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/unity/imagerecognitionnative.html#multiple-targets

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment