Start a new topic

Cloud recognition Javascript Sdk - Video click not happening

Am using Cloud recognition Javascript Sdk for Android platform and overlaying Video once cloud image gets recognized. I can able to recognize the image and overlay video on it but video onclick function is not working here. I need to pause and resume video on click event. Attaching code for your reference. Please have a look at it and let me know the problem in it.

Additional information:

1) No plugins used.

2) Testing in sumsung s10 device

3) OS version 9

4) Using single image recognition feature under cloud recognition

Awaiting for your reply! 

rtf

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Hi Gokila,

First of all, sorry for the late response. 

Just retested our video samples that includes the onClick function and everything was working as expected. Can you please test our samples with your device to check if it's also working?

Watching at your code, i can find some minor errors that could make this method to fail. For example, in the onClick method you are not setting again the World.onPause to false when resuming the video. Can you please review the code in case you see something else?

Did you try to put some logs in the VideoDrawable callbacks to see if this is the only failing method? Which SDK version are you using?

Regards,

Aitor Font.

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply.

Thing is that Onclick function itself not been called. Then how come I can access World.onPause variable.

I just removed video control code and added only logs in the callback, getting the same behaviour.

Regards,

Gokila

Am using 8.9.0 Javacript sdk for android

Hi Gokila,

Can you send me a .zip with the full example (assets included) so i can check where could this be failing? From our examples, the onClick function is not failing, so i want to test your example to check if i can see anything wrong.

Regards,

Aitor Font.

Hi,

Attaching working samples here.

Regards,

Gokila

zip

Hi,

We can reproduce your issue and we are working on it.

Regards,

Aitor Font.

Hi Team,

Any update on the deadline.

Regards,

Gokila

Login or Signup to post a comment