Start a new topic

unity ios camera artifact

What a black elements??

Video

Hi,

Could you please share more details on the following:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • What Unity version are you using?
  • What Xcode version are you using?
  • What device does this happen with (model details and OS version)?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, Does the sample app work on your device and doesn't show any artefacts?
  • If it's reproducable with the sample app, could you send exact steps to reproduce the issue?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Wikitude sdk - 8.7.0

Unity - 2019.1.12f1

Xcode - 10.1(10B61)

Device - Iphone7s, Iphone 8s+

I created empty project on 2019.1.12f1, import sdk, build with samples and i dont have this problem. I check project settings thay are identical

Maybe rhis can help, also i have warnings: Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak. 

Hi, 

Is this happening when running inside the editor, or just when running on the device? Does it happen on Android as well?

Since this is not happening in the sample app, we might not be able to debug the issue, unless you can send us a project where we can reproduce the issue. If you don't want to share it on the forums, you can just send it to our support email.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Thank you for your support. I fixed it. And problem was very funny.

Your Ground prefab and my direction light create this issue, But only in IOS. Android all the same and dont have it

Login or Signup to post a comment