Start a new topic

Unable to recognize the object from above wto file attached.

I have created wto file from Wikitude studio editor from the images I have but its unbale to recognize an object of that file I have uploaded all the images from a different angle. I have attached wto file of that object and sample image of that object let me know is there any problem for that wto file generation.

IMG2345.JPG
(2.65 MB)
IMG2329.JPG
(2.66 MB)
wto

Hi,

Did you try with putting the watch flat on the table and make pictures around it? In general if you only want to recognize the top of the watch, you could also try with our image reocgnition feature and just try with images from the top view.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

I want to detect a real-time object like a watch, AC, Projector, etc from a real object, not from images. I am using a mobile device to capture images with a white background. The object gets detect at a specific angle and distance and taking little time to detect.if it is specific background or distance required please let me know. 

Hi,

When creating the images for the Object Target, it's best to take photos from different distances if you also want to recognize the Object from different distances. Same applies for the background. If you e.g. want to recognize a specific object on a specific background, then take the photos accordingly.

I hope this helps. 

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment