Start a new topic

.wtc file generated by Wikitude Targets API is not recognized in Android

Hello Everyone,

I have created a project in the Target Manager. I have uploaded one image on this project. I have downloaded the WTC file from a project. 

but wikitude sdk does not recognize it. I don't know how to solve this issue , However I tried to generate Best practice with image targets between 500 to 1000 pixels in each dimension.

The Problem is with Generating WTC  because i tried wtc file with a image like the firetruck on wikitude.

Hi,

Please make sure to:

- use image with a good star rating (e.g. if a target has 0 stars it might be not suitable for recognition and / or trackign)

- to follow the instructions when working e.g. with the sample and recognize your own .wtc file:

Recognize your own images

1. Upload your images to the Wikitude Studio (log-in required)
  2. Generate your target collection file (.wtc)
  3. In your code create an AR.ImageTracker and load the target collection file from the previous step
  4. Create an AR.ImageTrackable and assign your targetName

Make sure that the targetName used with the AR.ImageTrackable correspond to one of the target names in your target collection. You can also use a wildcard to match any target or only a specific subset of targets. Please refer to the AR.ImageTrackable main documentation for more information about wildcards.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

I sured form everything you said  and there is no solution,

-I used image with a high rate star e.g. with the sample

-Upload your images to the Wikitude Studio (log-in required) and download wtc file after login

-I created an AR.ImageTracker and load the target collection file wtc

- ICreated an AR.ImageTrackable and assign my targetName

I did all things and there are no solutions.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

wtc
(37.6 KB)
js

Hi,

A quick look into the targetname you used in the .wtc file (s7) and the name used in the .js file shows that they don't match. In the .js file the name is still the one from sample app. Once you set your targetname - s7 - in the js it should work.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi,

the targetname i used in the .wtc file (s7.5.1.wtc) is the same  name used in .js (s7.5.1.wtc)

this.targetCollectionResource = new AR.TargetCollectionResource("assets/s7.5.1.wtc", {
onError: World.onError
}); Also, I tried with a lot of files .wtc with the same name used in .js And The Problem is still.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi,

The targetname defined in the .wtc file is 's7'. In the .js file the targetname for the AR.ImageTrackable is still "pageOne" - it needs to be set to "s7" as well.

Greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment