Start a new topic
Solved

Object target recognition trigger

Hello!

Does Wikitude have a trigger for detecting Object Target as soon as it appears on the screen before "onFound" is called?

I do not use tracking for object targets, I only use it as a trigger when recognizing it. But sometimes it is difficult to call "OnFound". I would like to have some more sensitive option.

Hi,

Are you referring to the onObjectRecognized method when you refer to the 'onFound'? This is the one you can react on for when the object is recognized.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Yes you are right. I refer to OnObjectRecognized. I mean, is there any event that I can refer to as soon as the object appears on the screen, while I don’t have to follow the object. Maybe some kind of internal method or something like that.

Hi,

You'd have to work with the onRecognized for this. Once the object is recognized you can integrate the functionality needed (e.g. open a webpage) and you don't have to track the object.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

OK. I am trying to improve the recognition of my 3D objects and was hoping there might be a more sensitive trigger. the issue may be closed. thanks.

Login or Signup to post a comment