Start a new topic

Sumsung S4 - Wikitude Camera not working

Am using  Wikitude Javascript android SDK with latest version for object recognition. When I try to test it in Sumsung S4 tablet, getting blank screen. However, it is working fine with other Sumsung mobile devices such as S10 galaxy, A50 galaxy.

Can you please assist on this

Hi,

Please provide the following details:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • What OS version does the device have?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, Does the sample app work on your device?
  • Do you see any logoutput?

Please also make sure that you check our forum for others reporting an issue with a black screen.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Please find the inline response below

1. Which version of the SDK are you using? - javascript SDK for Android 8.6.0 version
  2. What OS version does the device have? - Android version 9
  3. Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, Does the sample app work on your device? - Happening in downloaded sample app as well as when I integrate into my project
  4. Do you see any logoutput? - attaching log below

rtf

Hi Nicola,

Instant tracking camera alone working from the sample application. All other features shows black screen while running.  Can you please guide on this.

Warm regards,

Gokila

Hi Gokila,

The post is assigned to our tech team and they will answer your question once they are on their support tasks.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi,

Any update on this. Its been a week already can't able to proceed my development for Tablet.

Awaiting for your reply!!!

Regards,

Gokila

1 person likes this

Hi Gokila,

Since we don't have that device is a bit hard to know where the error comes from. Additionally, the log you sent to us doesn't report anything relevant from our SDK.

Another user reported a black screen problem with another device, so let me ask you to test your example with the next resolution: sd_640x480 to see if it works or not. You can also test our examples where the resolution is not set to AUTO: Advanced Image Tracking -> Extended Tracking, all the examples in the Cloud Recognition and the Instant Tracking section.

Regards,

Aitor.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment